ESG - Our Responsibility
As consultants, we develop sustainably successful solutions for our clients. As an employer, we encourage our employees in their professional development and support them in all phases of their lives. As part of society, we act responsibly and are particularly committed to the environment and social issues.
For us, acting responsibly and value-oriented means:
- We always act economically and sustainably. In this way, we offer a secure workplace and prospects for professional development. We maintain trusting, consistent relationships with clients at eye level. We accompany them on a long-term and personal basis.
- We act ethically and fairly. Performance and consideration are in an appropriate relationship - with clients, employees and business partners.
- We communicate openly and honestly, respect each other and maintain a fair relationship. In our cooperation, commitment, helpfulness, transparency and trust are important.
- We treat the information entrusted to us with trust and ensure the highest levels of data and IT security as well as legal compliance.
For us, a sustainable working environment means:
- Diversity and equal opportunities at all levels. Equal pay is a matter of course for us. Programs such as MB WOMEN and MB GROW provide targeted, long-term support for employees. We offer opportunities for promotion and further development and promote diverse teams.
- Mental and physical health. The long-term performance of all people working for us is supported by the company health management system with offers such as eye tests, preventive medical checkups, ergonomics consulting, EGYM Wellpass or courses on mental health.
- Flexible career models. In times of great family responsibility, we enable a good work-life balance with individual offers. Reduce or increase working hours and responsibilities, as well as work independently of location and at flexible times: Our models adapt to personal life situations - not the other way around.
- Social and cultural commitment through the Menold Bezler Foundation. As a medium-sized law firm, we not only assume responsibility for the legal concerns of our clients and for the well-being of our own employees, but also for the people and institutions at our location and in the greater Stuttgart area. With this conviction, we actively and sustainably support and accompany projects in the areas of education, youth/elderly aid, art and culture, and refugee aid.
- Raising awareness of sustainable behavior in everyday office life. This applies, for example, to heating, lighting, printing behavior or waste separation.
- Wherever possible, we procure products and services regionally and in an environmentally compatible manner according to ecological criteria.
- Our IT and building technology is energy-efficient and modern.
- Job ticket and job bike provide incentives for climate-friendly mobility. Virtual meetings and home offices reduce business trips and work-related commuting.