Setting up a foundation is important and worthwhile considering in a wide range of situations. Two such examples may be the entrepreneur wishing to preserve his life‘s work for future generations, or the individual who intends to commit a portion of his assets for the realization of charitable causes.
Our core competencies include:
- foundations under civil law,
- family foundations,
- foundations formed mortis causa,
- company-affiliated foundations,
- foundations under public law,
- municipal foundations,
- church foundations,
- unincorporated foundation
- endowment contributions.
Professionals for Trusts and Foundations
Key sectors for Trusts and Foundations