Questions relating to real estate are becoming more and more complex, requiring in-depth specialization. It is therefore increasingly difficult for investors and owners to both assess and actively manage the opportunities and risks of an investment. Our experts in real estate law know the demands of the sector and understand the market. Many clients appreciate that they can find specialists in all interfaces with other areas of law with profound understandings of real estate.
The key aspects of our advice cover:
- real estate transactions,
- classic real estate law,
- project development,
- business tenancy,
- design and ongoing advice for real estate funds,
- structuring of real estate assets,
- real estate asset management,
- public construction and planning law,
- real estate contracts in the public sector.
Key sectors for Real Estate Law