As a result of the increasing number of laws, the role that public law plays in the economy is becoming increasingly important, whether in the legal planning development of a town’s district, or inter-regional infrastructure projects such as the building of roads or power lines; in the reviewing of environmental risks in the construction of industrial plants, or when applying for subsidies and state aid for small and medium-sized enterprises. We advise companies and public-sector authorities in all areas of public law, from strategy development and negotiation through to judicial enforcement of the interests of our clients.
We focus mainly on:
We answer all our clients’ questions in connection with the building and operation of construction and industrial facilities as well as concerning real estate (including authorization procedures, defence against administrative orders, drafting of contracts). We can also call on our network of expert surveyors as and when required.
- We advise on waste disposal management obligations, commercial collection, recycling of packaging, and disposal of recyclable waste;
- We assist in the tendering process for statutory waste disposal services, provide support throughout the public-procurement process and when required, represent our clients in the public procurement tribunals and Higher Regional Courts; we also draft waste management contracts;
- We support the implementation of waste disposal facilities, their closure, and their aftercare. We answer any questions our clients may have concerning financing and organizational structures, urban planning proceedings, and environmental permits;
- We advise on the generation of energy from waste and the use of energy generated at waste disposal facilities for the supply of local and district heating networks.
Public Construction and Planning Law
We advise on the creation and enforcement of building regulations (especially planning approval processes, land use and development plans, projects and development plans, urban development contracts, expropriation and reallocation procedures, building permit proceedings).
Subsidy Law / European State Aid Law
- We offer assistance in all matters relating to the grant of subsidies and the repeal of decisions to grant subsidies;
- We advise the public sector and its companies on European state aid law, in the drafting of debt guarantees, acts of entrustment, and shareholder loans;
- We offer an analysis of the current legal situation for the public sector and its enterprises;
- We organize employee training courses and develop action plans. .
Municipal Tax Legislation
- We advise on the drafting of fee models and the development of fee structures (e.g. for waste disposal, water, and wastewater);
- We support the public sector in the context of fee litigation in particular.
Professionals for Public Law, Environmental Law, Public Building and Planning Law
Key sectors for Public Law, Environmental Law, Public Building and Planning Law