Worlds sometimes collide when it comes to the purchase and sale of enterprises: Anglo-American financial investors or strategic buyers from India with those of owner-managed family businesses in the German“Mittelstand”, for instance. A high degree of sensitivity and an appreciation of the respective markets and industries involved – as well as the specific requirements of each party – are key to asserting the client’s interests during contract negotiations.
We advise on:
- acquisitions of all types for both buyers and sellers,
- acquisitions of distressed or insolvent companies,
- international mergers and acquisitions,
- limited auctions,
- private equity investments,
- management buy-outs,
- the enforcement of or defence against claims arising from breach of warranty and other implementation problems.
Key sectors for Corporate Transactions (Mergers & Acquisitions)