Legal, tax, and business-management issues are closely interwoven within the corporate structure. A favourable provision with respect to taxation may not always be in the best interests of a client from a corporatelaw perspective. Our multi-disciplinary consulting approach thus provides a crucial advantage. Together with our clients, we develop creative solutions, thereby combining both the highest levels of legal acumen and accuracy with our longstanding legal experience of corporate structures and our knowledge and understanding of the needs of medium-sized companies.
We assist companies, entrepreneurs and the public sector in
- the formation of companies in any legal form,
- the drafting of articles of association, statutes, consortium agreements and rules of procedure (implementing models of advisory and supervisory boards),
- the structuring of groups of companies (mergers, divisions, changes of form, contributions, asset splits),
- the organization of legal corporate forms (such as tax groups),
- the organization of succession planning in family-run businesses,
- questions concerning the liability of managers and board members,
- the implementation of the recommendations of the German Corporate Governance Code and the declaration of conformity,
- capital measures of any kind, restructurings,
- preparation and implementation of general meetings and shareholder meetings,
- legal challenges, mediation procedures and shareholder disputes, executive compensation systems,
- models for profit participation of managers and employees,
- compliance programs.
Key sectors for Corporate Law