Multidisciplinary and comprehensive solutions are required for capital market transactions and when advising listed companies. Projects often need to be reliably implemented under tight time constraints. One of our main advantages is our corporate expertise and, in particular, our knowledge of the law pertaining to stock corporations and to the reorganization of companies; we link these with our experience in capital market law to provide integrated solutions. We have the know-how to effectively identify key legal risks and to develop practical solutions. When drawing up prospectuses for securities, one of our strengths lies in identifying specifically relevant information for the prospectus and formulating this information clearly and accurately.
Companies, their board members and shareholders, as well as banks turn to us for:
- IPOs in Entry Standard or Prime Standard,
- Segment changes,
- Capital increases of all kinds (including due diligence and preparation of securities prospectuses),
- Fulfillment of follow-up obligations, implementation of the recommendations of the German Corporate Governance Code, and the declaration of conformity,
- Notifications and publications required by capital market law, e.g. notifications of voting rights, directors‘- dealings,
- The issuance of corporate bonds,
- The purchase by a company of its own shares,
- Special award proceedings (Spruchverfahren), legal challenges, release proceedings,
- Public takeover bids and their prevention,
- The preparation and implementation of general shareholders‘ meetings,
- The design of executive compensation systems.
Menold Bezler supports institutional investors in corporate law and capital market-related matters, and in the enforcement of securities-law claims. We cooperate with a network that offers ongoing global monitoring of judicial processes, including legal portfolio monitoring.