We provide tailored advice to clients on all phases of both private and public construction projects.
Private Building Law
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating construction contracts, (e.g. contracts pursuant to the German Construction Contract procedures, GC Agreements),
- protecting and enforcing claims for defects,
- premature termination of contractual agreements,
- reviewing and negotiating supplementary requests,
- offering comprehensive support both during and after the construction phase,
- dispute resolution,litigation, including independent procedure of taking evidence.
Architectural / Engineering / Property Development Law
In the area of architectural / engineering and project management law, we assist our clients in particular with the following:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts,
- fees and liability issues,
- verifying and monitoring copyrights,
- property development law,
- plant engineering,
- company training.
Key sectors for Building and Architectural Law